It is my privilege to enclose Part Six. This part will give you an excellent
understanding of the most wonderful piece of mechanism which has ever been created.
A mechanism whereby you may create for yourself Health, Strength, Success,
Prosperity or any other condition which you desire.
Necessities are demands, and demands create action, and actions bring about
results. The process of evolution is constantly building our tomorrows out of our
todays. Individual development, like Universal development, must be gradual with an
ever-increasing capacity and volume.
The knowledge that if we infringe upon the rights of others, we become moral thorns
and find ourselves entangled at every turn of the road, should be an indication
that success is contingent upon the highest moral ideal, which is “The greatest
good to the greatest number.” Aspiration, desire and harmonious relations
constantly and persistently maintained will accomplish results. The greatest
hindrance is erroneous and fixed ideas.
To be in tune with eternal truth we must possess poise and harmony within. In order
to receive intelligence the receiver must be in tune with the transmitter.
Thought is a product of Mind and Mind is creative, but this does not mean that the
Universal will change its modus operandi to suit us or our ideas, but it does mean
that we can come into harmonious relationship with the Universal, and when we have
accomplished this we may ask anything to which we are entitled, and the way will be
1. The Universal Mind is so wonderful that it is difficult to understand its
utilitarian powers and possibilities and its unlimited producing effects.
2. We have found that this Mind is not only all intelligence but all substance.
How, then, is it to be differentiated in form? How are we to secure the effect
which we desire?
3. Ask any electrician what the effect of electricity will be and he will reply
that “Electricity is a form of motion and its effect will depend upon the mechanism
to which it is attached.” Upon this mechanism will depend whether we shall have
heat, light, power, music or any of the other marvelous demonstration of power to
which this vital energy has been harnessed.
4. What effect can be produced by thought? The reply is that thought is mind in
motion (just as wind is air in motion), and its effect will depend entirely on the
“mechanism to which it is attached.”
5. Here, then, is the secret of all mental power; it depends entirely on the
mechanism which we attach.
6. What is this mechanism? You know something of the mechanism which has been
invented by Edison, Bell, Marconi and other electrical wizards, by which place and
space and time have become only figures of speech, but did you ever stop to think
that the mechanism which has been given you for transforming the Universal,
Omnipresent Potential Power was invented by a greater inventor than Edison?
7. We are accustomed to examining the mechanism of the implements which we use for
tilling the soil, and we try to get an understanding of the mechanism of the
automobile which we drive, but most of us are content to remain in absolute
ignorance of the greatest piece of mechanism which as ever come into existence, the
brain of man.
8. Let us examine the wonders of this mechanism; perhaps we shall thereby get a
better understanding of the various effects of which it is the cause.
9. In the first place, there is the great mental world in which we live and move
and have our being; this world is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent; it will
respond to our desire in direct ratio to our purpose and faith; the purpose must be
in accordance with the law of our being, that is, it must be creative or
constructive; our faith must be strong enough to generate a current of sufficient
strength to bring our purpose into manifestation. “As thy faith is, so be it unto
thee,” bears the stamp of scientific test.
10. The effects which are produced in the world without are the result of the
action and reaction of the individual upon the universal; that is the process which
we call thinking; the brain is the organ through which this process is
accomplished; think of the wonder of it all! Do you love music, flowers,
literature, or are you inspired by the thought of ancient or modern genius?
Remember, every beauty to which you respond must have its corresponding outline in
your brain before you can appreciate it.
11. There is not a single virtue or principle in the storehouse of nature which the
brain cannot express. The brain is an embryonic world, ready to develop at any time
as necessity may arise. If you can comprehend that this is a scientific truth and
one of the wonderful laws of nature, it will be easier for you to get an
understanding of the mechanism by which these extraordinary results are being
12. The nervous system has been compared to an electric circuit with its battery of
cells in which force is originated, and its white matter to insulated wires by
which the current is conveyed; it is through these channels that every impulse or
desire is carried through the mechanism.
13. The spinal cord is the great motor and sensory pathway by which messages are
conveyed to and from the brain; then, there is the blood supply plunging through
the veins and arteries, renewing our energy and strength, the perfectly arranged
structure upon which the entire physical body rests, and, finally, the delicate and
beautiful skin, clothing the entire mechanism is a mantle of beauty.
14. This then is the “Temple of the living God” and the individual “I” is given
control and upon his understanding of the mechanism which is within his control
will the result depend.
15. Every thought sets the brain cells in action; at first the substance upon which
the thought is directed fails to respond, but if the thought is sufficiently
refined and concentrated, the substance finally yields and expresses perfectly.
16. This influence of the mind can be exerted upon any part of the body, causing
the elimination of any undesirable effect.
17. A perfect conception and understanding of the laws governing in the mental
world cannot fail to be of inestimable value in the transaction of business, as it
develops the power of discernment and gives a clearer understanding and
appreciation of facts.
18. The man who looks within instead of without cannot fail to make use of the
mighty forces which will eventually determine his course in life and so bring him
into vibration with all that is best, strongest and most desirable.
19. Attention or concentration is probably; the most important essential in the
development of mind culture. The possibilities of attention when properly directed
are so startling that they would hardly appear credible to the uninitiated. The
cultivation of attention is the distinguishing characteristic of every successful
man or woman, and is the very highest personal accomplishment which can be
20. The power of attention can be more readily understood by comparing it with a
magnifying glass in which the rays of sunlight are focused; they possess no
particular strength as long as the glass is moved about and the rays directed from
one place to another; but let the glass be held perfectly still and let the rays be
focused on one spot for any length of time, the effect will become immediately
21. So with the power of thought; let power be dissipated by scattering the thought
from one object to another, and no result is apparent; but focus this power through
attention or concentration on any single purpose for any length of time and nothing
22. A very simple remedy for a very complex situation, some will say. All right,
try it, you who have had no experience in concentrating the thought on a definite
purpose or object. Choose any single object and concentrate your attention on it
for a definite purpose for even ten minutes; you cannot do it; the mind will wander
a dozen times and it will be necessary to bring it back to the original purpose,
and each time the effect will have been lost and at the end of the ten minutes
nothing will have been gained, because you have not been able to hold your thought
steadily to the purpose.
23. It is, however, through attention that you will finally be able to overcome
obstacles of any kind that appear in your path onward and upward, and the only way
to acquire this wonderful power is by practice — practice makes perfect, in this
as in anything else.
24. In order to cultivate the power of attention, bring a photograph with you to
the same seat in the same room in the same position as heretofore. Examine it
closely at least ten minutes, note the expression of the eyes, the form of the
features, the clothing, the way the hair is arranged; in fact, note every detail
shown on the photograph carefully. Now cover it and close your eyes and try to see
it mentally; if you can see every detail perfectly and can form a good mental image
of the photograph, you are to be congratulated; if not, repeat the process until
25. This step is simply for the purpose of preparing the soil; next week we shall
be ready to sow the seed.
26. It is by such exercises as these that you will finally be able to control your
mental moods, your attitude, your consciousness.
27. Great financiers are learning to withdraw from the multitude more and more,
that they may have more time for planning, thinking and generating the right mental
28. Successful businessmen are constantly demonstrating the fact that it pays to
keep in touch with the thought of other successful businessmen.
29. A single idea may be worth millions of dollars, and these ideas can only come
to those who are receptive, who are prepared to receive them, who are in successful
frame of mind.
30. Men are learning to place themselves in harmony with the Universal Mind; they
are learning the unity of all things; they are learning the basic methods and
principles of thinking, and this is changing conditions and multiplying results.
31. They are finding that circumstances and environment follow the trend of mental
and spiritual progress; they find that growth follows knowledge; action follows
inspiration; opportunity follows perception; always the spiritual first, then the
transformation into the infinite and illimitable possibilities of achievement.
32. As the individual is but the channel for the differentiation of the Universal,
these possibilities are necessarily inexhaustible.
33. Thought is the process by which we may absorb the Spirit of Power, and hold the
result in our inner consciousness until it becomes a part of our ordinary
consciousness. The method of accomplishing this result by the persistent practice
of a few fundamental principles, as explained in this System, is the master key
which unlocks the storehouse of Universal Truth.
34. The two great sources of human suffering at present are bodily disease and
mental anxiety. These may be readily traced to the infringement of some Natural
Law. This is, no doubt, owing to the fact that so far knowledge has largely
remained partial, but the clouds of darkness which have accumulated through long
ages are beginning to roll away and with them many of the miseries that attend
“That a man can change himself, improve himself, re-create himself, control
his environment, and master his own destiny is the conclusion of every mind who is
wide-awake to the power of right thought in constructive action”
Master Key System http://masterkey.akingcare.ws/